Name : Jack Spranger
Type of racing : Cyclocross, Cross-Country MTB, Enduro MTB
Best result –
- 1st place CX Nationals (15-16)- 2019
- 1st place Cincinatti UCI Cyclocross – Kings CX Day 1 (Men’s 2/3 Open)
- 1st place MFG Cyclocross North 40 (Men’s 1/2 Open)
- 3rd place Cross Crusade: Alpenrose Day 1 (Men’s 1/2 Open)
- 6th place CX Nationals (15-16)- 2018
- 2nd place MTB Nationals XC (13-14)- 2018
- 1st place Scott Enduro Cup Deer Valley (U18)-
Who is your idol? Mathieu van der Poel. He excels in all disciplines and does so with style.
What’s one thing you always have in your jersey pocket that would surprise people? It would probably surprise people that most of the time I don’t ride with food or tools in my pockets. Probably a habit I should try to change.
British Baking Show or Game of Thrones? British Baking Show. Only for the accents.
If you could ride anywhere, with anyone, what would you do? Morzine, France with Danny Macaskill.
What’s the best post ride meal? My mom’s beef burritos.
What’s your favourite podcast or playlist for a road trip? Trainer Road: Ask a Cycling Coach Podcast
Cheese or cake? Why pick one? Cheesecake.