Grand Prize: WIN A 2020 GARMIN DIRTY KANZA ENTRY
Everyone Else: Free entry into the Gravel Event of your choice in 2020 or 2021
Have you made your bucket list of Gravel Races that you want to attend either this year or next year? Have you started working on your training plan yet? Did you go to sign up for a race and found that it was sold out already? Are you making plans for next year? The bigger question is: Is your bike up to the challenge that lays ahead for your upcoming season?
The contest rules are simple: Purchase either a Barlow or a Storm King (Complete bikes only) between 2/10 and 3/25 and be entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize of a Guaranteed Entry into the 2020 Garmin Dirty Kanza race! You can choose to race any of the distances (except the XL): 25, 50, 100, or the BIG 200 Main Event!
What happens if you don’t win the Dirty Kanza Grand Prize? Well, for everyone who officially enters the contest, we will cover your entry for any other gravel event that you register for in 2020 or 2021. Maybe DK200 was more than you care to bite off, but you had your eye on FoCo Fondo… well, you can do that. How about the Mid-South Race? Or Big Sugar? Heard great things about SBT and want to go? No problem. We have you covered.
We will draw the contest winner for the 2020 DK prize on 3/26 and notify everyone who entered shortly thereafter of what prize level you won.
- Restrictions Apply:
- Only Barlow or Storm King purchases will count towards entering the contest.
- Gravel Events for the 2020 or 2021 Gravel calendar only
- Gravel Events must have open availability for the category you want to race in
- Entry comp amount limited to $350
- Only Entry fees are comped. Winners are still responsible for travel, lodging, and meal arrangements.
- Gravel Events in the Domestic United States Only. No International Events