Demo/ Media Storm King
This is a demo Storm King that was used for media reviews and test rides as it was one of the early generation of frames we produced. The geometry is our V1 geometry, so please refer to the geo chart at the bottom of the page for accurate specs. The frame has been buffed and refinished with fresh decals with a fresh coat of wax on the frame as well. The bike has been tuned up from top to bottom so it is ready to roll.
The Shimano GRX Limited Edition 2X Mechanical drivetrain is brand new. As is the Ultegra chain, 11-34 cassette, Easton EA70 handlebar, and the Lizard Skins DSP bar tape.
The rear brake line is internally routed through the downtube only. The brake line exits near the bottom of the downtube and runs externally along the top of the non-driveside chainstay. The bike is dropper post ready as well. If you wanted to run a dropper post, the dropper line would follow the brake line entering and exiting the downtube. After it exits the downtube, it would be visible for a short section before entering the seat tube and running internally up to the internally routed seatpost itself.
The geometry is a stock 56cm Storm King geometry. It will fit riders from 5’9 to 6’0. We can adjust the stem length if necessary for your fit.
This is not another gravel bike. The Sage Titanium Storm King is a catalyst to new adventures. It’s a drop-bar beast designed to fuel your exploration, taking you deeper while getting increasingly more remote with every pedal stroke. The Storm King is not only designed for the bike packer who tackles multi-day adventures like the Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder, but also for the gravel racer who looks to conquer events like the Unbound or Grinduro. Storm King is a rock-gobbling animal with a geometry to keep the rider more comfortable on technical terrain.
Named after the ribbon of singletrack outside of Bend, Oregon, Storm King is ready to get shreddy on tires sizes up to 700x50mm. Utilizing a curved seat tube to decrease the length of the chainstays while maintaining maximum tire clearance, the Storm King is able to snap to acceleration with minimal effort. The Storm King touts three bottle cages, front and rear fender mounts, and bosses for a bolt-on food bag. Of course, our patented Cable Clip System ((US Patent No. 9,545,975) is designed into the bike to ensure you have as much versatility with your drivetrain choice as you do your riding adventures.
All of our demo/ show bikes carry our limited lifetime warranty so you can rest easy at night knowing your frame is covered should something happen to it. Complete bikes are tuned up prior to shipping. This includes new chain, bar tape, and brake pads as necessary. Complete bikes ship out within 7 business days after your order has been confirmed.
- Made in USA frame- 3/2.5 Titanium
- Bento Food Box ready mounts on the top tube for easy food access
- Bottle mounts on both the top and underside of the downtube for extra storage capacity, as well as the seat tube
- 700x50mm Tire clearance
- 142x12mm Rear Wheel Spacing
- 31.6mm Dropper Seatpost
- T47 BB Shell
- 44mm Head Tube
- Integrated Fender Mounts
- Patented CCS System for both mechanical and electronic drivetrain setup and integration
Build Spec as Shown:
- Enve G-Series fork
- Chris King Matte Turquoise i7 headset and headset spacers
- Lizard Skins DSP 2.5mm Bar Tape: Sky Blue
- Enve carbon Stem- 100mm
- Easton EA70 alloy road handlebar- 42cm
- Enve carbon seatpost- 25mm setback
- Sage Beccus Saddle: 155mm
- Shimano GRX Limited Edition RX-810 2X Shifters/ Brake Caliper
- Shimano GRX Limited Edition RD-RX810 2X Rear Derailleur
- Shimano GRX Limited Edition FC-RX810 2X Crankset- 172.5mm, 48/31 chainring< w/ Wheels MFG T47 BB/li>
- Shimano Ultegra SM-RT800 Rotors: 160/140
- Shimano CS-HG800 Cassette: 11-34
- Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701 11 Speed Chain
- Knight Composites TLR wheels with Chris King Matte Slate R45D hubs
- Panaracer GravelKing SK+ 700×35 tires