Starting at $4,500.
PDXCX is the ultimate Cyclocross bike. Designed to glide through technical sections and hammer in open stretches where passing is critical. Dive into corners with speed and brake at the last second with full confidence.
The PDXCX is a good match for the rider who wants to take full advantage of racing season and winter training under any condition – snow, rain or shine.
- Frame is Made in the USA
- Sage Custom wheels are handbuilt in Portland, OR by our professional wheelbuilder- TFK Wheels
- 44mm head tube allows you to run either a straight 1-1/8 steerer or a tapered steerer fork
- 3-2.5 Titanium provides exceptional corrosion resistance, durability, and smooth ride qualities
- Disc brake only- hydraulic line ready
- Ovalized top tube increases lateral stability and comfortable shouldering of the bike
- Oversized tube set provides efficient power transfer
- Integrated fender mounts at drop-outs and bridges
- Top pull and down pull front derailleur compatible
- English threaded bottom bracket
- 31.6mm seat post
- HiFi EP Tubular wheel option available for additional upcharge
- Thousands of possible build options from ultra high end race day bikes to all day endurance configurations, the PDXCX can do it all
|Seat Tube- Center to Top||50cm||52cm||54cm||56cm||58cm||60cm||62cm|
|Top Tube Effective||51cm||53cm||55cm||55.5cm||57.5cm||59cm||60.5cm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5°||73.5°||73°||73.25°||72°||72°||72°|
|Head Tube Angle||70.5°||71°||72°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°|
|Axle to Crown- Fork||39.6cm||39.6cm||39.6cm||39.6cm||39.6cm||39.6cm||39.6cm|
|Fork Offset (Based on Whisky No.5)||45mm||45mm||45mm||45mm||45mm||45mm||45mm|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||59mm||59mm||57mm||57mm||55cm||55cm||55cm|
|Stand Over Height||76cm||77.3cm||79.4cm||81.2cm||83.4cm||85.4cm||87.3cm|
|Head Tube Length (Bare Head Tube)||110mm||120mm||140mm||155mm||180mm||200mm||220mm|
|Head Tube Length (w/ Chris King i7 Headset)||132.2mm||142.2mm||162.2mm||177.2mm||202.2mm||222.2mm||242.2mm|
Welcome to 2015 and a new way of doing business here at Sage Cycles! We recognize that our customers want unique bikes that express their own identities rather than riding the same bikes that everyone else is riding. As a result, you can now have your bike any way you like. Anything can be ordered from an individual frame, to a frameset, all the way up to a complete bike. You can now customize your frameset or your complete bike with just about any parts spec you desire.
Some of our preferred vendors include:
- Chris King
- Rolf Prima
- Full Speed Ahead
Additionally, we now offer FULL CUSTOM FRAMES. If you need a specific type of geometry, or want your bike to have singlespeed dropouts, or be belt drive compatible, we can do it all. While we still offer our excellent production frames, we do understand that there are those customers who want to have something truly unique and our goal is to fulfill those desires.
MSRP pricing is as follows:
- Production frame: $2500
- Custom frames start at: $3800 (Prices may vary based on customization options)
- Framesets start at: $2900 (Prices may vary based on parts selection)
- Complete bikes start at: $4500 (Prices may vary based on parts selection)
Of course, all of our bikes are handmade in the USA whether they are custom or production. All frames and frame components are designed in Portland, OR, while production of specific parts and pieces happens all across the country: from North Carolina to Tennessee and back to Portland. The bikes, graphics, headbadges, and our patent pending CCS system are all made here in the USA. We take great pride in offering this to our customers and we believe it shows in everything we do.
Building your dream bike is a very personal experience that every customer approaches differently. It is our belief that we should be there every step of the way with you so that you are assured of getting exactly what you want and being 100% satisfied with the process and the end result.
If there is no dealer near you, please contact us directly as we will be happy to answer all of your questions and guide you through the process of purchasing a Sage bike.
Give us a call or send an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.