Starting at $4,600
Built to move. The Skyline was born from where innovation and adventure converge. This versatile road and race bike combines refined geometry with a stiff bottom bracket for a smooth and comfortable ride with highly responsive handling for wherever the journey takes you.
The Skyline is a good match for the rider who wants versatility and enjoys racing as well as long distance riding.
- Frame is Made in the USA
- A 44mm headtube system combined with an Enve 2.0 road fork provides the perfect platform for high end stiffness and tight handling
- 3-2.5 Titanium provides exceptional corrosion resistance, durability, and smooth ride qualities
- Electronic or mechanical shifting- Our patent pending CCS system allows the Skyline to run electronic wires internally for a clean appearance or mechanical cables externally for easy servicing
- Comfortable, race capable geometry
- English threaded bottom bracket, industry standard due to its versatility and simplicity
- Thousands of possible build options from ultra high end race day bikes to all day endurance configurations, the Skyline can do it all
|Seat Tube – Center to Top||460mm||480mm||500mm||520mm||540mm||560mm||580mm|
|Top Tube Effective||525mm||540mm||550mm||565mm||580mm||595mm||610mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.5°||74°||73.5°||73°||73°||72.5°||72°|
|Head Tube Angle||72.25°||73°||73°||73°||73.5°||74°||74.5°|
|Axle to Crown- fork||367mm||367mm||367mm||367mm||367mm||367mm||367mm|
|Offset (Based on Enve 2.0)||43mm||43mm||43mm||43mm||43mm||43mm||43mm|
|Stand Over Height||723mm||739mm||761mm||775mm||793mm||809mm||824mm|
|Head Tube Length (Bare Head Tube)||100mm||112mm||136mm||147mm||162mm||172mm||182mm|
|Head Tube Length (w/ Chris King i8 Headset)||122.2mm||134.2mm||158.2mm||169.2mm||184.2mm||194.2mm||204.2mm|
Welcome to 2015 and a new way of doing business here at Sage Cycles! We recognize that our customers want unique bikes that express their own identities rather than riding the same bikes that everyone else is riding. As a result, you can now have your bike any way you like. Anything can be ordered from an individual frame, to a frameset, all the way up to a complete bike. You can now customize your frameset or your complete bike with just about any parts spec you desire.
Some of our preferred vendors include:
- Chris King
- Rolf Prima
- Full Speed Ahead
Additionally, we now offer FULL CUSTOM FRAMES. If you need a specific type of geometry, or want your bike to have singlespeed dropouts, or be belt drive compatible, we can do it all. While we still offer our excellent production frames, we do understand that there are those customers who want to have something truly unique and our goal is to fulfill those desires.
MSRP pricing is as follows:
- Production frame: $2500
- Custom frames start at: $3800 (Prices may vary based on customization options)
- Framesets start at: $2800 (Prices may vary based on parts selection)
- Complete bikes start at: $4400 (Prices may vary based on parts selection)
Of course, all of our bikes are handmade in the USA whether they are custom or production. All frames and frame components are designed in Portland, OR, while production of specific parts and pieces happens all across the country: from North Carolina to Tennessee and back to Portland. The bikes, graphics, headbadges, and our patent pending CCS system are all made here in the USA. We take great pride in offering this to our customers and we believe it shows in everything we do.
Building your dream bike is a very personal experience that every customer approaches differently. It is our belief that we should be there every step of the way with you so that you are assured of getting exactly what you want and being 100% satisfied with the process and the end result.
If there is no dealer near you, please contact us directly as we will be happy to answer all of your questions and guide you through the process of purchasing a Sage bike.
Give us a call or send an email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
image #7image #8