Please note: This was our 2021 Enve show bike. It was the first bike to feature 4 different finishes on the frame: Cerakote, Anodize, Bead Blast, and Raw Titanium. This bike was built specifically for the Enve builder show that year as demonstrated by the custom Enve logos in the headbadge on the front of the bike. This artwork scheme is one-of-a-kind.
It has never been crashed or laid down, but it has been raced. As such, there are some blemishes on the bike with the “Brewed In Oregon” logo taking the worst of it from shoe rub. Additionally, the bike comes with the custom anodized Silca Titanium Securo cages (3 of them) that match the anodize on the frame, and 2 custom cerakoted King cages for the fork that match the cerakote on the frame (these have never been used either).
The bike is essentially a 56cm geometry but slightly modified. Please see the geometry chart below for exact specs. You can see the original photo gallery of the bike HERE
Please note that the original build featured Campagnolo EKAR but the build on the bike is Shimano GRX 2X.
- Made in USA frame- 3/2.5 Titanium
- Bento Food Box ready mounts on the top tube for easy food access
- 700x50mm Tire clearance
- 142x12mm Rear Wheel Spacing
- 31.6mm Seatpost
- T47 BB Shell
- 44mm Head Tube
- Mechanical or Di2 Ready to ride with our patented CCS system
- Frame Geometry is a modified 56cm geometry. See Geo Chart below for full details
- Enve Adventure Fork
- Chris King Matte Slate i7 headset
- Enve Bar Tape: Black
- Enve Carbon Stem- 100mm
- Enve Carbon SES AR Handlebar- 42cm/ 47cm (flared drops)
- Enve Carbon Seatpost- 0mm setback
- Sage Beccus Saddle: 155mm
- Shimano GRX RX-810 2X Shifters/ Brake Caliper
- Shimano GRX RD-RX810 2X Rear Derailleur
- Shimano GRX FX-RX810 Front Derailleur
- Shimano GRX FX-RX810-2 Crankset- 172.5mm, 48/31
- Shimano Dura-Ace SM-RT900 Rotors: 160/140
- Shimano CS-HG800 Cassette: 11-34
- Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701 11 Speed Chain
- Enve G23 Wheelset w/ Enve Alloy Hubs w/ IRC Doublecross 700×38 Tires and custom rim decals
- Silca Securo Titanium Bottle Cages x 3: Custom anodized to match frame
- King Manything Titanium Cages x 2: Custom cerakote
This is not another gravel bike. The Sage Titanium Storm King is a catalyst to new adventures. It’s a drop-bar beast designed to fuel your exploration, taking you deeper while getting increasingly more remote with every pedal stroke. The Storm King is not only designed for the bike packer who tackles multi-day adventures like the Oregon Trail Gravel Grinder, but also for the gravel racer who looks to conquer events like the Unbound or Grinduro. Storm King is a rock-gobbling animal with a geometry to keep the rider more comfortable on technical terrain.
Named after the ribbon of singletrack outside of Bend, Oregon, Storm King is ready to get shreddy on tires sizes up to 700x50mm. Utilizing a curved seat tube to decrease the length of the chainstays while maintaining maximum tire clearance, the Storm King is able to snap to acceleration with minimal effort. The Storm King touts three bottle cages, front and rear fender mounts, and bosses for either bolt-on food bags or bolt-on frame bags. All that, plus internal cable routing for the rear brake and dropper post for an ultra-clean look. Of course, our patented Cable Clip System ((US Patent No. 9,545,975) is designed into the bike to ensure you have as much versatility with your drivetrain choice as you do your riding adventures.
All of our demo/ show bikes carry our limited lifetime warranty so you can rest easy at night knowing your frame is covered should something happen to it. Complete bikes are tuned up prior to shipping. This includes new chain, bar tape, and brake pads as necessary. Complete bikes ship out within 7 business days after your order has been confirmed.
Build Spec for listed bike:
|Size||Custom- Based on 56cm Geo|
|[A] Seat Tube - Center to Top||52cm|
|[B] Top Tube Effective||57.1cm|
|[C] Head Tube Angle||71.25°|
|[D] Seat Tube Angle||68.72°|
|Effective Seat Tube Angle||72.87°|
|[E] Stand Over||82.2cm|
|[F] Head Tube Length||17cm|
|[H] Front Center||61.4cm|
|[I] Chainstay Length||42.7cm|
|[J] Bottom Bracket Drop||67mm|
|[O] Axle to Crown- Fork||40.6cm|
|[P] Offset- Fork||55.5mm|