This custom painted bike is an homage to the 2019 Formula One Renault race car. Details include “sponsor” logos on the top tube and chainstays, as well as a #19 race number subtly hidden on the backside of the seat tube. The sponsors for the bike include: Hot Tubes Paint, Enve Composites, Shimano Components, Chris King Components, Stages Power Meters, and Lizard Skins Cycling.
This was our official launch bike for the updated Skyline (Disc specific model) and was meant to highlight the racing pedigree that the bike is designed around. It’s meant to go fast!
- Build Spec:
- Skyline Disc Titanium Frame
- Cockpit + Fork: Enve Composites
- Drivetrain: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 Di2
- Headset/ BB: Chris King i8/ Threadfit 24mm
- Wheelset: Enve Composites SES 3.4 Disc
- Tires: Pirelli Zero 700×28
- Bar Tape: Lizard Skins DSP 2.5mm
- Power Meter: Stages LR Dura-Ace R9100
- Saddle: Sage Beccus