ENDURO/ ALL-MOUNTAIN: THE REFINED RIPPER
Shred the preconceptions of an all-mountain trail bike. That philosophy inspired the Flow Motion–a hardcore hardtail born on the legendary trails of Sandy Ridge, Oregon, and handmade right here in Portland. Don’t let the lusty titanium frame fool you– we built this burly beauty to test the limits. Launch it. Rip it. Climb it. Whip it. Drop it. Flow. This is the refined ripper.
As trails have progressed into ever steeper ranges and boundaries are pushed by the riders who ride them, the Flow Motion is designed to tackle all that comes with going downhill fast. Whether it is giant rock slabs, super steep gradients, large drops, step-ups or step-downs, the Flow Motion will tackle it all.
Unburdened by the complexity of pivots, the Flow Motion is light and snappy. Launch doubles with stability thanks to the extended reach and internal dropper post routing. Send it with the confidence, knowing that you will be landing on the strongest USA Made 3/2.5 titanium tubing. Session those sections until you can session no more. Push the limits. Find your Flow.
- Longer/ Lower/ Slacker- Buzz words for sure, but when it is the truth, it IS the truth
- Built using USA made straight gauge titanium tubing
- Designed around a 150mm fork with a 44mm offset
- 29” specific wheel size
- Internal brake and dropper line routing
- Designed around a 29×2.4” tire- Tire sizes can vary. Actual tire measurement based on tire and rim combination of 60mm from knob to knob measurement with tire installed and fully inflated on rim
- 1X specific design
- Boost chainstay spacing for a strong, nimble ride
- 31.6mm Seatpost design